Today’s post is going to help you with login problems of Coastal Carolina University. Kindly read the entire article and follow the procedure step by step to successfully solve students login or signup issues with the Coastal Carolina University.
About Coastal Carolina University
Located in Conway, Coastal Carolina University is a dynamic public institution. At Coastal Carolina University you will enjoy 215 days of sunshine. CCU was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Top Colleges for 2015. The university offers 74 undergraduate programs and 26 postgraduate programs and 2 doctoral degree programs.
Every year thousands of applicants come to Coastal Carolina University from all over the world. All these new applicants will have to access the website through the students portal. When new students are given admission and all the procedure is complete; The Office of Admissions send an email to the student’s email with instructions to set the password and access the WebAdvisor.
WebAdvisor for CCU students
Every student at Coastal Carolina University is provided with a link shared on their email. You are therefore supposed to create a password for your username following the instructions.
Why you should use the WebAdvisor
See, the WebAdvisor can help you in various ways during your stay and study at Coastal Carolina University. The following are few benefits for accessing the CCU students portal.
- You can register for classes at the beginning of your term.
- Drop from a course or subject if you wish to during that term.
- You can view your class schedule.
- Applying for graduation is an electronic process so, WebAdvisor will be helpful.
- You can view your grading list and academic performance.
- View and edit your profile for any changes during the duration of the course.
How to use WebAdvisor-CCU
The following points will help you log in to WebAdvisor. You can call the Students Affairs Department for the same on 843-349-2302.
- If you have received a link via your email, you can create a password and access the WebAdvisor-CCU
- If you have not received any mail you can always go to the admissions cell and enquire about it. You can also do this online following the link here.
As per the instructions on the page which will look like the picture above, you must fill in all the details and you’re done.
- To get the email again please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-277-7000. Also, provide your full name and date of birth so that you can be identified in the system.
- Current students can use the same username until the duration of the course. You can change your password after you have logged in.
Forgot your Password?
If you are having problems logging in into WebAdvisor or any CCU services, You can reset your password. To reset or recover your password, do the following:
- You can go to the website and select the type of user you are
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN number that was given to you.
- Enter your birthdate, Coastal username, and Coastal ID number.
- A security question will pop up, answer the question you created when you made the account.
- Once you have answered the question correctly, you will be asked to enter a new password.
- Use a different password than the one you used previously and make a note of it.
*NOTE* If you answer the security question wrong for three times, you will be locked out of your account. You will have to fill up a request form in that case.
Campus life, academics, and student life are very happening at Coastal Carolina University. It is a culturally diverse place to interact and make new friends and learn new languages. CCU is also active on the social media platform. If you have complaints or some useful information you’d like to share with the rest, you can surely check them up.
Hope our article could help you solve your Webadvisor-CCU problems. However, Coastal Carolina University has a very customized portal and the students help section is as well very supportive and cooperative.
You can reach them on this number 843-349-2394.