Are you searching for Menards team member login portal and unable to find the official portal for the same? Here we will provide you the official URL of TM-Menards, and also help you with steps to log in at TM Menard.
About TM Menards
TM Menards is an online login portal for Menards Team members. Here all the employees of Menards can log in through TM employee login portal to access their account. Employees like store team members and all other team members can log in on this portal to manage their account.
You must be aware of what Menards company deals with, its history and its working. But if you are a new employee then probably you may not be aware of these things. So for your additional information, let us introduce you few details of Menards company.
Menards is a USA based home improvements center chain headquartered in Wisconsin. It has a total number of 305 stores in the United States which makes it the third largest home improvement chain after Home Depot & Lowe’s.
Menards Coronavirus Update
Menards are currently working with restrictions that will allow them to monitor whoever comes to their store and also follow the social distancing protocol. Along with this they have a few policies in place that will keep the priority of keeping the people safe and prevent the coronavirus to spread.
Benefits of TM Menards login portal
Now as you are the employee at Menards so you must be knowing about the benefits of TM Menards. But still, if you don’t know the benefits of Menards Employee Login portal, then here’s a quick note for you:
- Easily access your profile information at a single place.
- Manage your leaves and check holidays.
- Check your live work performance.
- Submit ongoing project reports and daily reports all at a single place.
- Check your payrolls of the current month and previous months.
- Easily submit an application to the department and check the status for the same.
Menards Team Member Login Requirement
The first and the foremost thing which is required to log in at TM Menards is that you are employed at Menards.
As TM Menards login portal is only for the employees of Menards, so you need to have following things (as an employee) in order to login at Menards:
- Team Member number
- Secure internet connection
- Updated Web browser
- Official URL of TM login portal
Once you have these things available with you, so now you can start with the login procedure.
TM Menards Login Procedure
In order to successfully login at TM Menards, follow this guide step by step:
- First of all, make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection.
- Now open an Updated web browser, and then go to tm.menard-inc.com.
- Enter your Menards Team Member Number in the input field as shown in the above image.
- After entering the Team Member Number, enter your Password.
- Now click on #LOGIN button.
After completing the above steps you will be successfully able to login to TM Menards SSO portal.
You will not be able to access your TM Menards account if you enter an incorrect password in case if you have forgotten your password. Now if you want to regenerate your password, then you can easily do so by resetting your password.
To reset the password of your Menards Team Member Login account go through the following steps:
As shown in the image, first of all, you have to click on “Forgot Password” link from the Menards Employee Login portal page.
Now enter your Menards Team Member Number in the input box.
After entering your Team Member Number, click on #Submit button.
After submitting, you will receive a password reset link in your Email address. Remember that you will receive the password reset link in the email address which is registered with TM-Menards.
You can also change your TM Menards password right from the login screen. In order to do that, simply click on “Forgot Password”. After this, you will be redirected to TM Menards Change Password Page.
- At least 7 characters.
- Cannot use space in your password.
- Password should contain at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase alphabet(s), lowercase alphabet(s), number(s) and symbol(s).
Now follow these steps to change your Menards Team Member account password:
- Enter your Team Member Number
- Now enter your Current Password
- Make a strong password as per the password criteria and enter your New Password
- Re-enter the same password in the 4th input box to confirm your password.
- Click on #Save button
After completing all these five steps, you will be successfully able to change your TM Menards password.
Unable to log in to your TM Menards account even after entering all the correct details like Team Member Number & Password? There might be some other problem due to which you are not able to proceed further.
In order to troubleshoot the problem, follow these steps carefully:
- Check whether you are connected to a stable and fast internet connection. Sometimes you may not be able to login because of session timeout due to slow internet.
- Make sure that you have an Updated Version of the web browser. You will be restricted to login to TM Menards if you are on Old version of web browser due to security reasons.
- Enable Cookies in your web browser.
Still facing any problem in logging in even after following the preceding steps?
Contact your General manager or HR manager if you are a Store Team Member.
Other Members can contact Payroll Administrator if facing troubles in logging in.
Key Points for a secure account
There are few points which you should consider while using your TM Menards account to keep it safe and secure. Take a note of the following things:
- Do not share your Menards Employee Login Password with anyone.
- While accessing your account on public computers make sure that you log out and close the window before leaving that computer.
- Make a strong password which is easy to remember for you.
TM Menards Other Details
TM Menards official URL: tm.menard-inc.com
Menards Official Website: www.menards.com
To Sum Up
We hope that this guide was helpful to you to easily log in to TM Menards account. If you are still facing any problem then you may let us know in the comments section below.