Want to log into your account with UF Health but are facing difficulties? No worries, you can simply read the below-written paragraphs here and log in your Mychart UF account. You can just do it from ufhealth.org/myufhealth-login.
About UF Health
Now, the University of Florida Health(UF Health) is a huge medical network associated with the prestigious University of Florida.
William Shands, who was a Florida state Senator, was recruited to the effort to create a teaching hospital in the Gainesville area.1956 was the year in which the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine and Nursing commenced business; 1958 being the year, when it was followed by the UF Teaching Hospital. It was soon renamed in the year of 1965 in an effort to recognize Shands’ efforts to the W. A. Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics. The institution later went on to become Shands Hospital, now a part of the Shands Health Care network.
Their other facilities include UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital, Recovery Center and Psychiatric Hospital.
In July 2010, Shands Healthcare sold its community hospitals (Shands Lake Shore, Shands Live Oak, and Shands Starke) to Health Management Associates.
Benefits of the mychart UF login portal
My chart UF login portal is really useful. It can help you to:
- Communicate and have a chat with your doctor. You can get expert advice on your medical questions without even needing to even leave your house.
- Waiting for the call of your doctor is now no longer needed. You can simply have access to your test results by logging into the login portal
- You can then request for a refill.
- And finally, you can also schedule and manage your upcoming or even past appointments on the login portal.
- View your health information.
- Stay in touch with your physician.
- Keep a track on your family’s health information.
UF Mychart Portal Login Requirements
To log in to the official UF Health My chart portal, you will first need the following things:
- An updated web browser
- A secure internet connection
- The correct portal login URL, which is mychart.shands.org/mychartprd/
- The MyUFHealth Username
- Your Mychart UF password
How to Login
To log in, you can just follow the underwritten steps:
- Firstly you can go to the URL ufhealth.org/myufhealth-login.
- There, you will find a link saying LOGIN TO MYUF HEALTH.
- Clicking on it will lead you to the official login page.
- There you can simply enter your MyUFHealth Username and Password, after which you will be able to log in easily.
Forgot your username?
If by chance you forgot your MyUFHealth username, you can simply go on mychart.shands.org/mychartprd/recoverlogin.asp. After that just follow what is written below:
- You will first need to verify your personal information. In order to do so, enter your first name, last name, and the ZIP code.
- In the adjacent box, fill your date of birth and then click on submit.
- If you have a valid e-mail address on the file, then your MyUFHealth ID will be sent on your e-mail account.
- If you do not remember either of this or do not have a valid e-mail address on file, then you will have to contact your UF Health clinic during the normal clinic hours in order to help you regain access to your MyUFHealth account. You can also call the following numbers for assistance during normal business hours (M-F/8-5) for assistance: Gainesville 352-265-6983/Jacksonville 904-383-1043
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password, then you will have to go on mychart.shands.org/mychartprd/passwordreset.asp and fill in the necessary information into the boxes.
- Firstly, enter your MyUFHealth Username.
- Then, fill the second box with your ZIP code and the last box with your date of birth.
- If you do not remember any of the information, you will then have to contact the UF Health clinic during the normal clinic hours, only and only then will they be able to help you to regain access to your MyUFHealth account.
Sign Up now( If you are a new user )
If you are a new user and have not still created an account, then you can just do as written below:
- In the first box, enter the Activation Code as it is visible on your enrollment letter (the code is not case sensitive).
- In the second box, fill in your ZIP code.
- Then, enter your date of birth in the last box and then click on ‘next page’ which will come on the bottom of the page.
- After this, do as is directed on the screen for the 2nd and the 3rd step.
Mychart UF apps for Androids and IOS
The app that mychart UF has for all the Androids can help you to stay in touch with your physician, view your health information and much more. Its size varies with the device concerned.
The app that mychart UF has for all the iOS devices, can help you to Review test results, medications, immunization history, pay your bills, and much more. Its size is 89.4 MB and it requires iOS 10.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Pay as Guest
If you want to pay your bills, but are not an existing user, that does not have an account and do not intend to make one, then you can simply go on to mychart.shands.org/mychartprd/billing/guestpay/payasguest. In there, look up your account by filling the boxes. Fill the boxes with the Guarantor account and the last name and then click on lookup.
The guarantor is the one who is responsible for paying your bills. You can find your guarantor’s name and his/her account number on your statement that you initially got.
UF Health Other Details
Visit the official US Health website here at ufhealth.org.
UF Health contact number: 1-352-733-0111.
UF Health Social Profiles: Twitter
Summing Things Up
We are hopeful that you found this article useful and were easily able to access the My chart UF login portal by following the methods stated above. If you did find this really useful and we were able to save on your time, then please share it around with your friends and family.
In case you really were satisfied with the quality and quantity of this article then please let us know in the comments section below. If you have any feedback for us, then also please do the same.