So here is the Perfect article about the TTU Raiderlink that is an online portal for Texas Tech University. Here is a complete guide about all the login procedures and queries you might face while using Raiderlink. We have provided steps for Logging in the portal and also steps related to your account authentication and security. Read the Article ahead to know everything in Detail.
Table of Contents
Texas Tech University
Texas Tech University also referred to as Texas Tech or TTU is a state university and was established in the year 1923. This university offers a Total of 150 courses and hosts about 60 research centers and institutes. University has enrolled 35000+ students in Fall 2017. It is located in Lubbock, Texas. This university is also well known due to its basketball team “Red Raiders”.It was Formerly known by the name of “Texas Technological college”.
What is TTU Raiderlink?
Raiderlink is your online portal for connecting campus. This provides class registration, local weather forecasts, campus announcements, campus announcements, search engines, financial services, and links to many other University services. In short, it is an online portal made for students, teachers and staff members of Texas Tech University. By reading the blog further you would be able to get an easy solution of how to access your account.
How to login TTU Raiderlink?
So if you want to know the steps of how to login to Raiderlink. Then follow the steps below and get your account accessed in an easy and a simple manner:
- Firstly, you might be able to see a login page that would appear like:
- Now enter your ttu username in the first textbox that appears to you.
- Then enter your password in the second textbox.
- Now hit the button Sign in.
so, now you are done with the process of logging in to your ttu raiderlink account. And now you might be able to access all your online services. But if not then read the Article ahead to know about setting up your account and what to do if you forgot your password.
Note: You can also use ttuhsc\eraider or your @ttu.edu email for logging in to Raiderlink.the direct link to the Login Page is here.
Forgot you Raiderlink password?
If you forgot your Raiderlink password and want to know the steps to make a new one then you can follow the steps shown below:
- Click on the Forgot Password? the option below the Sign in button.
- Then you would be able to see a page like:
- Then Enter your eRaider Username in the first textbox.
- Enter your Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)in the second textbox.
- Then hit the button Continue.
- Now you might be asked for a recovery mail or could get the verification code. So by using that verification, you can reset your password.
By following the steps above you can reset your password and now can access the Raiderlink account. To know about how to change the password or Find your username then read the article further.
Note: Keep your password of 8 digits and alphanumerical. To keep it more secure.
Find your username!
So if you are not able to recall the username of your TTU Raiderlink then you can read the steps shown below:
- Click on the Forgot username option that is available below the Sign In button.
- Once you click on the Forgot Username you would be able to see:
- Then enter your First Name that was registered during Admission.
- Then enter your Last Name that was registered while Admission.
- Now enter your Date of Birth(mm/dd/yyyy) in the last textbox.
- Then click Continue.
- After this, you might get your registered username according to the details you entered.
So now you might have got your username and password to login to the TTU Raiderlink account and must be able to access your account and the services provided.
Setup your Account
This option allows you to set up your account and once you click on it you can Change your account details and also can edit the Other co-curricular details that were registered in your TTU Raiderlink account. By clicking on this option you might get redirected to a page that would appear like :
Now enter the details that are being asked and you would be able to continue to Set up your account.
If you doubt that your current password has been hacked or is been leaked then you can read the steps below to change your password and make it more secure:
- Click on the Change Password option.
- The redirected page might appear like:
- Now enter your TTU Raiderlink username or your @ttu.edu email in the first textbox.
- Then enter your current password and you would be able to sign in and change the password again.
- Set your password of at least 8 digits and Alphanumerical i.e. a1b2c3d4.
Finally, your new password would be generated and you would be able to use it to log in to your eRaider account.
So by now, you might have cleared all your doubts related to the TTU Raiderlink login process and must be able to access your account easily and also would be able to get benefitted with all the online services provided to you by Texas Tech University. If you still got doubts related to any of the above topics then you can prefer the below-provided helpline numbers in this Article.
You can call on the helpline numbers: 806-742-4357
Or else you can mail your queries on the [email protected].
You can also get all your doubts solved on www.askit.ttu.edu
There are also walk up services available. But before walking up for assistance make a call to get the best assistance.
While logging in sometimes you might face issues. The portal requires good internet connectivity for easy usage. Thus, it is necessary that you ensure a basic speed network. On the other hand, you might also get the page not loading errors if the server is down for any reason. The list below has the solutions to the most common errors and issues faced by users.
- Check your Internet Connection, reconnect to the internet.
- Reboot your router.
- Reload TTU Raiderlink Login page.
- Change the device if none of the above works.
- Or else go for the IT support for your issues faced.
So we have covered all the topics related to the TTU Raiderlink login. We have shown you the ways how to login to your TTU Raiderlink. Also, we have covered topics like Forgot Password and Forgot Username. We have provided you the links to the original pages and also the helpline numbers for technical help.
Still, if you think that we have missed some of the topics and if you want any updates in our work then you can mention them in the comment section.