So here is a complete guide for those who want to know the login process of the Towson blackboard. Here we will cover all the topics that cover about login, forgot the password, how to set your netID, and much more about the internal links and services that are available on the login page. So if you are the one with any of the doubts related to login to your Tu Blackboard. Then read the article below and get yourselves helped.
Table of Contents
About Towson University
Towson University is the largest University in the Baltimore area and the second largest in the University System of Maryland. Students in America pursue 64 UG majors, 46 master’s programs and four doctoral degree programs at Towson University. The University was founded in 1866 and was known as “teacher’s college” today’s students can also study majors like business administration, mass communications, psychology, and nursing. TU’s has got a total of 7 colleges.
- Business and Economics
- Fine Arts and Communication
- Health Professions
- Liberal Arts
- The Jess & Mildred Fisher College of Science & Mathematics
- Honors College
They have made a Blackboard for all the Students, Staff, Faculty members for online management of Data. Read to article ahead to know more about it.
Login to Towson University BlackBoard.
By reading the steps that are given below you would be able to login to the Towson University Blackboard Easily and quick:
- Firstly the page on TU Blackboard might appear like:
- Then you need to enter your NetID in the Username Textbox.
- Secondly, enter your password in the Password Textbox.
- Lastly hit the button Login.
Hurrah ! you must have logged in to your account and now might be able to operate the service provided. But, if you are not able to login to your account then read the next Topic to know the steps if you forgot your password and want to change your security question.
note: Too many attempts of the wrong password may block your account temporarily. Link to the login page of TU’s Blackboard is here
Forgot your Password?
So if you forgot Password then not a big deal follow the steps below and get your problem solved easily:
- Click on the Forgot Password link.
- Then you would be directed to a page where you might be able to see 2 links i)Set Security Question and Answer and ii) Reset Password Using Security Question.
- click on the 2 link that is Reset Password Using Security Question.
- Then after this, you would be redirected to a Page that might appear like:
- Now, Enter your NetID(Username) in the first textbox.
- Then your SSN or 7-digit TowsonID Number.
- Lastly, enter your Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY).
- Hit the button Next.
- Now you would be able to set your security question and also reset your password.
Security question: It means that in the case when you forget your Password to your Net ID then you can answer the security question and login to your account and change your password.
by following this you would be able to change the password and also must be able to login with your newly set password.
Note: Set your Password at least 8 digits and alphanumerical. Never share your security question with anyone and keep it secure.
Want to set your Towson Blackboard Net ID?
So if you want to set you NetID i.e want to change your username and password and security question then you can do it by clicking on the link Manage my NetID.
Tools for Managing Students NetID.
- Change Your Password.
- Reset a Forgotten or Expired Password.
- Set a New Security Question and Answer.
- Activate Your New NetID (for students who have not yet activated their NetID).
- My NetID Info (Basic information about your NetID).
Tools for Managing Faculty NetID.
- Change Your Password
- Reset a Forgotten or Expired Password
- Set a New Security Question and Answer
- Activate Your New NetID (for individuals who have not yet activated their NetID)
- My NetID Info (view basic information about any NetID)
- Manage Sponsored Group Membership (for Faculties who are responsible for maintaining a group)
- Retired Faculty NetID Renewal (for retirees and faculty who receive an email reminder to renew their NetID annually).
Tools for managing your guest NetID
- Change Your Guest NetID Password
- Introduction to Guest NetIDs
- Request a New Guest NetID
- Manage a Guest NetID
So the above services are been provided if you click on the Manage my NetID option. So this is a detailed description of how to change your password and manage your NetID.By this, you might have cleared all your doubts related to Towson Blackboard. We have provided all the Helpline numbers in the article ahead.
Students Service Desk
So here is a provision of all the helpline numbers and emails that you might need to solve your doubts while logging into your Towson Blackboard.
- Phone: 410-704-5151
- Email: [email protected]
- Tech help link
- Text Messaging: 410-324-7271
- Student service page ( chat option is available in the down right corner of the student service page ).
You might have various technical errors and network issues while using the Towson University Blackboard. Some of them might be easy to solve by yourself. We have provided various ways that could help at some point to troubleshoot your issues while logging in.
- Refresh the Page that you are using currently
- Check your Username and Password twice.
- Reconnect to your Wifi, Hotspot.
- Reboot your Router.
- Change your device if none of the above works.
- Try with other ID if you are able to log in then there might be an issue with your specific NetID.
So we have covered almost every part of the Towson University Blackboard Login. That is from the Login process to forgot password and also if you forget your username you can refer this Article. We have also provided the exact links to the login page for your comfort. As sometimes it is trouble in searching the exact link. We have also given the procedure to manage your NetID. So I hope that you might have helped yourselves by reading this article and must have cleared all your doubts.
If you have got any sort of complaints or mistakes you can mention that in the comment section below.