Interested in getting benefitted with the myTMCC online portal? Then get assured guidelines about the TMCC online portal that is made for students. The online portal facilitates you with online study material and course management programs. Students get benefited from distanced learning by using the Truckee Meadows Community College login portal.
About TMCC ( Truckee Meadows Community College )
Truckee Meadows Community College offers the students a two-year based program and also technical programs. It is located in Nevada, USA. The community college was established in the year 1971. Every year there is an enrollment of around 11000+ students in this college. The university has got several development courses for the students that are interested in university transfer courses.
TMCC has also developed an online portal (myTMCC) for all the students. For their course management and also for their general academic information.
Learn to login myTMCC
So if you are a first time user or want to know about the login process to myTMCC.Follow the steps shown below:
- Firstly when you open the TMCC login portal. It might appear like:
- Then enter your TMCC username in the username textbox.
- Then enter your password in the Password textbox.
- Once done with the above steps hit the button SIGN IN.
By doing this you might have logged in to mytmcc and must be able to access all the facilities and online services. This was the way you can get access to your account.but if still not that don’t worry about it. We got a solution if you forgot your password or you are not able to remember your user id. For this read the article further and get your problem solved.
What to do if you forgot your password?
So in case if you forgot the password of your mytmcc username and want to set a new password you can by following the steps mentioned below:
- you might be able to see the Forgot your username or password? the option just below the password textbox.
- Click on the option, that would redirect you to a Self Service page.
- There you must be able to see the options in the student’s authentication tools.
- In that click on Change my password dialog.
- Later you need to enter your username or a recovery mail to set your new password.
Yes, then finally you are done with the process of changing your password and now can log in to your myTMCC account using the newly created password. Read further to know about the other authentication tools provided by the Truckee Meadows Community College login portal.
Find your username – Find your username and email address using your NSHE.
Change your security question – Setting a security question will help you change your password if you forget it in the future.
Change your Recovery Mail – If you set up a backup email address, we can help you reset your password if you forget it.
As the above mentioned three tools, you can click on any of them to solve your particular issue and then fill the further details as and when you are redirected to the page. This is how you can get your problems solved. The direct link to any of the mentioned problems are:
So whenever you click on the above links you would be redirected to a page that might appear like :
Note: the direct link to the mytmcc login page is: Login
Class search by myTMCC Login
You must be able to see the Class search dialogue below the login dialogue, it might appear like:
There you can get yourselves helped with finding classes and search for courses you are willing to go for.TMCC has the right one at the right time for you
- There if you click on the link SEARCH FOR A CLASS: You would be able to search for classes like math, business or a computer workshop ad any other class of your interested field. By using this facility you could get the information about the class or subject you have objected to your carrier.
- Then If you click on the link for Browse Course Catalog: You would be able to browse the courses that are offered by the college to their students. In short, you can search for student programs offered by Truckee Meadows Community College.
- Lastly when you click on the College catalog: You would be able to view the courses that are offered information. The time period of the course or program. Requirements to get admitted to the college for any specific course. And also worksheets related to the listed course.
Note: For all these facilities you need to log in using the myTMCC username and password. It is mandatory to have your username and id.
So if you are looking for any technical help or for a customer care section then you can get it in this topic
You can click on the Contact us option available in the footer of the Truckee Meadows community college login portal and can enter your problem and get your issue solved within 24hrs of request.
You can also click on the myTMCC support option to get various technical issues solved
By clicking on Directory you can get the numbers of all the staff members and faculties
By clicking on Bookstore you would be redirected to a Truckee meadows store that is useful for students to buy t-shirts, accessories, books related to their course and semester online.
This is to help you with any network issues faced by you while operating the myTMCC i.e. not able to connect to the server or not able to redirect the expected pages you can apply the following steps:
- Reconnect your Wifi, hotspot.
- Refresh the page that is being currently used by you.
- If not able to work with the above 2 steps than restarting your device or changing the device could help you out.
- Or else you can ask for technical help support from the above-given numbers or links
As we have covered almost all the doubts related to myTMCC.You can check this article whenever you need any help related to myTMCC login and the helpline services provided by the TMCC login portal. I hope that you might have cleared all your doubts and now would be able to access your account easily. If you find any mistakes or need more upgradations to be done by us then you can mention that in the comment section below.