Having a doubt on how to access your ID’s at MYSXU login than scroll this article. Get guidelines related to login and internal links and references provided on the login page of Saint Xavier’s University. SXU netID account grants access to SXU Email and SXU network, and other online services from this login page.
This article gives you assured guidance related to your SXU netID.
About SXU (Saint Xavier University )
Saint Xavier University is the first Catholic university. Founded in Chicago by the Sisters of Mercy in the year of 1846. It is serving as an educational institute for women’s and poor students. By working on a bright and successful future of those searching for mercy education.
SXU has 43 undergraduate programs and 25 graduate programs divided by three schools:
- The Arts and Sciences college.
- The School of Management.
- The School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
What is mySXU?
It is Online Portal for the Students and Staff members at Saint Xavier University. Firstly, for the purpose of providing the students to access online services at SXU. Also, it gives access to Faculty members to use various network services. This Portal is used to log in to the netID by using mySXU.
Saint Xavier University netID’s – Explained.
Students will be provided with a netID on admission.
Faculty & Staff are assigned a netID by requesting from the HR office.
Where are they useful?
- Login to mySXU.
- CANVAS-Management System is for the instructors to provide course material and exam papers, co-curricular activity data, etc are maintained using CANVAS.
- Colleague-Student Information System i.e. financial aids, human resources, faculty information, course scheduling, and finances.
- myMail – Student mail management system used for managing student mail ids.
- 25Live – Room Reservation Request System
- Workstation Access.
By using their netId students will be able to access the above facilities. And also it’s necessary for every student to access such facilities throughout their carrier at SXU because these netID’s provide almost all information regarding the student.
First Time using the mySXU portal.
If you are using it for the first time then firstly you need to have the netID’s provided by the university at the time of admission. Then you would be entering your netID and password on the mysxu login page.
You might be visible with the above-shown image as your redirected page. Now to login to the Portal you need to enter your Id-password by following the below-shown steps:-
- Firstly, Enter the netID Provided to you in the First Textbox.
- Now enter your password you generated for your particular ID.
- Once done with the above steps hit the button SIGN IN.
Hurrah! by following the above steps successfully you might have logged in to your account.
So, if you forgot your mysxu login password then click on the link mypassword and go further. You can also click on the link provided below the password textbox.
There you might see two options:
- New user – Firstly you need to register at myPassword Management System so that, you will be able to change your password or reset your password in case you forget.
- Already registered – If you have already registered at myPassword Management System.
- You can Also reset your password using your account.
note: While registering or accessing the password management system off campus. You need to include sxu as your domain i.e.if your netID is abc23, you should enter sxu\abc23.
*be sure the new password contains at least 8 characters and is alphanumeric.
Still not able to manage with your ID then you can also make an assistance call: 773-298-4357
What is The Hub?
It is the Technical support by mysxu login for any queries and doubts related to the system. The Hub provides you services on desk and online. The timings for the technical help varies according to the university calendar.
General time for Hub services is 5 days a week i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. You can ask for help from 8 am to 7 pm. The services are closed on weekends (Saturday & Sunday).
The hub provides a list of services that are :
- General support -Queries related to the online portal can be asked using this service. Like problems related to any other specific service in the mysxu online portal.
- Computer or technical issues – Using this you can register a complaint related to your computer or laptop at your workspace. The appointment to the assist will be scheduled according to your nature of the request. Also, the timings based on the university calendar will be considered for the service.
- printing issues – This includes printer related issues that are i)jamming of the printer ii)Bad quality print etc.
- colleague data reporting – This includes the services related to students financial aid, courses, and other co-curricular information.
- canvas support for faculty and staff – This gives support related to exam papers and course details used by the instructors to deliver it to students. Also, you can call on the helpline number 1-855-965-2293
- Password reset or change – This allows you to change or reset password as mentioned before.
Hubchat provides online support for all the services mentioned above by clicking the dialog that appears like:
you can directly head to the hubchat by clicking here
In case if you face any problems related to the internet or network then you can follow the steps that are mentioned below :
- Reconnect the source of the internet you are using that can be your wifi, hotspot or router.
- Reload the mysxu login page.
- Wait for the server connectivity if still not responding.
- You can restart your device if none of the above works.
This is how you can go for troubleshooting techniques in case of network or server issues.
So, now you might have cleared all your doubts related to the mySXU login process. As we can find all the details related to login, forgot password, help, troubleshooting, and the technical support services in this article. Also, you can find login procedures of other institutes using our website. We also provide login information related to categories like