Trying to log into your Henry Ford Health System employee portal @ mychart.hfhs.org by mychart Henry Ford login credentials but facing problems? Forgot username, password, etc?
You do not need to worry now. Here we have provided a solution to every single problem available while logging into your account, right from forgetting username, to forgetting your password.
Go on and read the following article on how to access your mychart Henry Ford account. Read it whole and tell us what you thought about it in the comments option below.
About Henry Ford Health System
The Henry Ford Health System(HFHS) is basically an integrated, not for profit(NPO) health organization located in Metro Detroit. Its founder, as the name suggests is Henry Ford, who was also the founder of the Ford Motor Company.
Henry Ford founded this health care system way back in 1915. Right now, this company rides on a 17-member board of trustees. Apart from this, Henry Ford also owns a health insurance company named Health Alliance Plan.
Henry Ford Health System is a huge company and generates nearly 4.3 million patient contacts yearly and much more than 110,000 patients are admitted to Henry Ford hospitals on a yearly basis.
Henry Ford health care providers perform a lot more than 100,200 surgeries yearly. There are a total of six hospitals inside the health care system:
Henry Ford Hospital(Detroit), Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital(Ferndale), Henry Ford Macomb Hospital – Clinton Campus(Clinton Township), Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital(West Bloomfield), Henry Ford Allegiance Health(Jackson) and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital(Wyandotte).
Benefits of mychart Henry Ford Login Portal
You can avail many benefits by simply logging into your mychart Henry Ford account through the employee login portal. These benefits are:
- Getting in touch with your doctor and getting all the answers to your medical doubts without leaving home.
- A request for the renewal of the prescriptions can also be made online.
- You can get all the required information on your health, medical conditions, symptoms, tests and treatments.
- Direct access to your test results is also available online and hence you don’t need to wait for days for your doctor’s call.
- You can schedule your upcoming appointments, and even view details of your past and future appointments.
- Finally, you can also see your billing details, letters and payments
- It is of the utmost importance that you have to be an employee or an authorized user of the Henry Ford Health System and you must be registered to your online account before logging in and accessing your online account.
Mychart Henry Ford Login Requirements
In order to login into the official Mychart Henry Ford Login Portal, you will need a few things. These are:
- A fast internet connection
- The latest internet browser
- The correct URL for logging in, which is mychart.hfhs.org
- Your correct mychart Henry Ford password
- The corresponding and correct mychart Henry Ford username
How to log into Mychart Henry Ford
If you want to log into your Mychart Henry Ford account, then you can do so by following the steps:
- Firstly, you are required to go onto the official login website. You can find the website here.
- You need to then enter your Mychart Henry Ford username and password in the respective boxes given for them.
- Once you enter the required credentials, just click on the option that says ‘sign in’ and you will be signed into your account.
- You can then access your account and enjoy the benefits.
- If you are unable to log into the online account or gain access to the Mychart Henry Ford account, the first thing you should check then, is the URL that you have entered and then go on to check the spellings that you have entered as Mychart Henry Ford username and the password.
Forgot your Username?
If you have forgotten your username, you can still retrieve your Mychart Henry Ford account by first clicking on the option that says ‘forgot username’. After that, you simply need to enter your personal details like your first name, last name, a medical record number and your date of birth. Once it is done, click on ‘submit’ and then follow the instructions that come on your screen. This will lead to you gaining access to your Mychart Henry Ford account without your username.
Forgot your Password?
If you have forgotten your mychart Henry Ford account password, you need not worry. Firstly you will need to click on ‘forgot password’. Once you have done that, mychart will ask for your verification. That is, it will ask for your Mychart username, your medical record number and your date of birth. Once you have entered all of this, click on ‘next’ and do as comes on your screen. Following these instructions will ultimately lead to you gaining back your access into your Mychart account.
- If you do not remember any of this information at all, or even if you do not have a valid e-mail address on file, you will then have to contact your MyChart help desk at 1-800-HENRYFORD (436-7936) to help you to regain access to your MyChart account.
To pay as Guest
In order to pay bills as a guest, and not an authorized user, firstly click on ‘pay as a guest’. The first step is to look up your account. That is, enter your guarantor account and the last name and then click on ‘look up’. Then it will look up for your account and you will be able to gain access to your account once you follow the instructions on your screen.
- The guarantor is the person who takes responsibility for paying the bill. You can find the guarantor’s name and account number on your statement.
Hence, we hope that you liked this article of ours. We tried to include everything there was on the Mychart Henry Ford online account logging in. If you have any queries or any feedback for us, then please let us know in the comments section below. If you liked this article, then also please let us know.