Are you searching for LMPeople external login? Easily login to your LM People employee account of Lockheed Martin and get started to manage your profile.
Besides your username & Password, the procedure to log in through Smart Badge, SecurID also included.
In “LMPeople”, “LM” stands for Lockheed Martin. LM People is an online login portal for employees of Lockheed Martin. Employees can log in to this web portal to manage their Lockheed Martin profile.
It should be noted that LMPeople is only for the employees of Lockheed Martin and not for the general public.
About Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin is an American company headquartered in Washington DC. It has its products and services in the aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies field with global interest. It is also one of the largest companies of its type.
As of 2017 Lockheed employed over 100,000 people worldwide. It has also received Collier Trophy six times for its development of Aviation models.
LMPeople Portal benefits
Lockheed employees get the following benefit by accessing the LMPeople employee portal:
- Manage employee profile
- check for shift schedule, change shift schedule
- Apply for leave, check for leave application status & also check the previously applied leaves
- Submit daily and weekly work reports
- Monitor work progress
- Add new projects, and manage ongoing projects
LM People login requirements
As an employee at Lockheed Martin, you will need the following things in order to login at lmpeople:
- To login using username and password you will need:
- Enterprise Unclassified Forest NTID (Username)
- Password (Which you used to create your LM People account)
- Login URL (www.lmpeople.com)
- Login Using SecurID
- User ID
- RSA token code (Token code is visible in the SecurID)
- Login URL (same as LMPeople login URL)
- Login suing Lockheed Martin Smart Badge
- DigiCert Global CA G2 certificate
- Smart Badge hardware token
- Login URL
Login Procedure using Username & Password
Now we will discuss the procedure to log in at LM People using username and password. Follow this guide to log in to your employee account of Lockheed Martin
- First of all, go to the official login URL of Lockheed Martin on www.lmpeople.com
- Now select the login method
- After selecting the login method you will be redirected to Lockheed Martin Sign On page
- Now enter your Enterprise Unclassified Forest NTID in the username input field
- After username, enter your password
- Now click on #Sign On button
After clicking on Sign On button you will successfully log in to your LMPeople portal.
Login using SecurID
To login to your LM People account using SecurID go through the following steps:
- First of all go to the official login URL: www.lmpeople.com
- Now click on the SecurID login method as shown in the image below
- After going to the third option, login page using SecurID will open
- Now enter your User ID in the Username input box
- Enter the RSA token code with the pin in the Passcode section
- Now click on #Sign On button
After clicking on Sign On button you will be logged in to employee Sign On portal of Lockheed Martin.
Login using Smart Badge
It can be hard to login to your LM People using Smart Badge for the first time. But it becomes very easy once you sign in, as you will be required to simply insert your Smart Badge to sign in again.
Follow these steps to log in to your Lockheed Martin account using Smart Badge:
- First of all, update your web browser to the latest version. As an older version of web browser may not support TLS 1.2 which is required to login to your account.
- Now attach the Smart Card reader to the computer if not already connected.
- Insert your Lockheed Martin Smart Badge or hardware access token in the reader.
- After this go to URL: access.lockheedmartin.com
Once you visit the URL mentioned in the fourth point, you will be able to access your LMPeople account.
If you are not able to access your LM People account even after going through the steps mentioned above, then you need to troubleshoot for the problems.
You should check for the following problems and then resolve accordingly as guided by us:
Check for your internet connection. You should be connected to a secure and stable internet connection. If not, then you will not be able to log in as you may get a session timeout error.
Browser Cache & Cookies
Clear your browser cookies and cookies if you are not able to login to your LMPeople account. This method will resolve your problem if you are not able to log in because it redirects you to the logout page.
Update Web browser
Sometimes an older version of web browser may restrict you from logging in to your account. This is due to security reasons, as in older web browsers there may be some security flaws. For this reason, the website may not allow you to login in this case.
You may also not able to login using an unsupported or older version of the web browser as the website is not supported in your web browser.
In this case, you can update your account to the latest version of supported web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
Other Lockheed Martin Details
Besides LM People, Lockheed Martin also provided other benefits to its employees.
Other Employee Websites of Lockheed Employee are:
- Annual Reports and Benefit Plans
- Destination Wellbeing
- insideLM – Employee News
- LMTravel Source
- My Pension Estimator
- RMS Join the Journey Culture Survey
- My Savings Plan (Empower)
- My Savings Plan (Voya)
Official Lockheed Martin Website: www.lockheedmartin.com
Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center contact number: 866-562-2363
We hope that you were successfully able to login to your Lockheed Martin LMPeople account using the guide provided by us. We made our complete efforts to describe every step in detail. But still, if you are facing any issues while logging in, then you let us know in the comments section below.